An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
What We’re Looking For:
- Front Counter Person – Full Time
- Labourer – Part Time / Full Time
- Apprentice Mechanic – Full Time
What We Offer:
- Teaching all aspects of 2 & 4 cycle engines, diesel engines, air tools, electrical motors.
- How to troubleshoot.
- 3 licensed mechanics by your side to teach how to properly maintain tools & equipment.
- The knowledge to maintain construction equipment.
- The knowledge of using shop tools and equipment properly.
- Advancing in customer service.
What We Expect:
- Must be presentable to the public.
- Nothing offensive to anyone (ie. Pants lower than crotch)
- Be on time – Preferably 10-15 minutes early so you’re prepared to start working on time.
- To have fun!
Download our application and submit with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org